MMIA ….NEW TERMINAL beckons
WHAT THIS MEANS
• It has a capacity to process a minimum of two million passengers annually. • Its billed to achieve HUB status for Nigeria in the WestAfrican Sub –region.
• The New Terminal will alter the ambience of the airport as new link roads have been constructed to create a drive and drop off arrangement for motorist plying the airport.
• The old Terminal would still be put to use because of constraints of size of the new facility. • The New Terminal with strategically designed TRANSIT facilities will ease the stress of passengers and other users of the facility.
• The New Terminal is expected to have the latest Technology that is critical for check in counters, fibre optic technology to take care of all communication needs.
• Passengers comfort option in terms of air conditioning system, charging ports attached to seat at the terminal e.t.c