The role will be focused on assisting in coordinating and supervising the Human Resource function at a unit level, as well as assisting in overseeing all human resources operations while ensuring they are aligned with the company’s business goals. Work in partnership with the business to provide specialist HR support and influence that enables the company to effectively deliver its plans.
- Assist in coordinating and supervising overall Human Resources function.
- Assist provide guidance on the selection and placement of employees in positions to achieve departmental objectives.
- Assess and anticipate human resources-related needs
- Assist in coordinating and managing recruitment, screening, and interviewing of applicants for departmental positions.
- Assist in Identify training needs and creating a professional development curriculum
- Assist in Monitor training programs to ensure that training objectives are met
- Assist in providing input on workforce and succession planning as well as planning business unit restructuring
- Assist in developing and nurture partnerships through the human resources unit to bridge the gap between management and employees
- Assist in maintaining awareness of the culture, plans, financial position, and competition of the business units under the HR purview
- Assist in Consult regularly with management and provide guidance when appropriate
- Assist in Collaborate with colleagues in the human resources department to develop policies, programs, and solutions
- Assist in Mediate and resolving employee relations issues; conduct thorough and objective investigations when necessary
- Find ways to build morale, improve workplace relationships, working environment, and boost productivity and retention
- Ensure regulatory compliance with legal requirements pertinent to the day-to-day management of employees.
- planning and staffing requirements.
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate personnel records.
- Assist in the Management of staff welfare issues Leave management
- Assist in Payroll management
- Assist inUnion management
- And any other duties & responsibilities as assigned
CV and all supporting documents with ”HR/ ASSISTANT as SUBJECT” should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Deadline for submission on or before 10th August 2022